Debt Collection Assistance Officer (DCAO)
DCAOs help resolve debt collections due to unpaid TRICARE claims. The debt must be in collections or listed on your credit report.
Active-Duty Network Referrals and Durable Medical Equipment
The Managed Care office is teleworking until further notice. Our Benefits Advisors are available via email or call-back to assist you with referrals, claims, and enrollment issues inhibiting patient care.
Referral Management Center
The Evans Army Community Hospital (EACH) Referral Management Center (RMC) can be reached via phone at (719) 526-7274.
The Evans Army Community Hospital (EACH) Enrollment Office can be reached via phone at (719) 526-7167.
To schedule or cancel an appointment please contact the Patient Appointing Service (PAS) at either (719) 526-2273 or (719) 524-2273.
If you are a TRICARE PRIME Family Member, Retiree, or Retiree Family Member, PAS is responsible for processing your referral. You may reach PAS at (719) 526-2273 or reach HealthNet Federal Services directly at 1-844-866-9378 for further assistance.
EACH Referral Management Office is available via email to assist Active Duty beneficiaries with Durable Medical Equipment (DME) and network referrals only. You may contact us at the group email box above.
You may view your referrals and authorizations at: https://www.tricare-west.com/content/hnfs/home/tw.html or contact HealthNet Federal Service at 844-866-9378.
MHS GENESIS Patient Portal
The MHS GENESIS Patient Portal is a secure website that provides access to health information. The Portal will provide 24/7 secure access to personal health information, to include appointments, lab results, prescription refills, secure messages with your care team, and much more. To access the MHS GENESIS Patient Portal, please visit https://patientportal.mhsgenesis.health.mil
Benefits Advisors are available via email or call-back to assist beneficiaries with referrals, claims, and enrollment issues inhibiting patient care. For a faster response, we encourage you to use the email address below. A staff member will respond to you within 24hrs of receipt. Emails received on weekends and holidays, will receive a response on the next business day.
- Active Duty Clearing TRICARE do not require signature; however, to clear MEDICAL RECORDS please present to
- All Active Duty require prior approval for network urgent and specialty care.
- Urgent care assistance when traveling, please visit MHSNurseAdviceLine.com for web chat and video chat, or dial 800-TRICARE (874-2273), option 1
- Urgent Care in local area must be received through your PCM or MTF Emergency Room
- Active- Duty on Terminal Leave will be seen at the Robinson Family Medicine Clinic
- Active-Duty Referral inquiries: The Evans Army Community Hospital (EACH) Referral Management Center (RMC) can be reached via phone at (719) 526-7274.
Active Duty Transitioning to Retirement
- If you want to keep TRICARE Prime or TRICARE Select with no break in coverage, you must reenroll within 90 days, but preferably sooner after your retirement date.
- If you need dental and/or vision, you must enroll within 60 days, but preferably sooner after your retirement date.
- You and your family members need to get new ID cards.
- For more information, please visit https://www.tricare.mil and https://www.tricare.benefeds.com
- To enroll, please call the TRICARE Region where you plan to retire.
- TRICARE West Region – Healthnet Federal Services (HNFS) 1-844-866-9378
- TRICARE East Region – Humana Military 800-444-5445, select option 1.
TRICARE West Regional Contractor
Health Net Federal Services: https://www.tricare-west.com/
- TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Select Enrollment
- TRICARE Payments
- Claims Assistance
- Referral Status
- Beneficiary Portal: Beneficiary Web Enrollment (tricare-west.com).
To use beneficiary self-service site, TRICARE plan members must be 18 years or older to register. Once registered, you will have access only to your records and those for covered dependents less than 18 years of age. Spouses will not be able to view each other's records, nor will they be able to view records for their dependents over 18 years of age. Any referrals, authorizations or claims that have sensitive diagnostic or procedure codes will not be available on this site.
TRICARE Self-Service Options
There are various TRICARE links that offers briefings, publications, videos, podcasts, webinars, and resources to manage your TRICARE benefits. The TRICARE Publications site offers various TRICARE briefings topics and brochures available for you to download. The Multimedia Center offers educational videos and podcast that provides information about your TRICARE benefits.
TRICARE Plus Program
- EACH TRICARE Plus Program is CLOSED.
TRICARE For Life (TFL) 866-773-0404
TFL beneficiaries can call or visit the sites below for benefit assistance with TRICARE and Medicare Coverage, check claims, and attend a virtual TFL briefing.
TRICARE Resources for Service
Get answers to your TRICARE questions using these convenient online and toll-free call center resources.
Home | TRICARE:
- Enroll in or Purchase a Plan
- File or Check a Claim
- View Referrals and Prior Authorization
- Find a Health Care Provider
- Download a Form
- Change Your Primary Care Manager
- See What’s Covered
- Compare Plans
- Manage Prescriptions
Nurse Advice Line | TRICARE
Call 800-TRICARE (874-2273), Option 1. The Nurse Advice Line is available to all TRICARE beneficiaries in the U.S., except those enrolled in US Family Health Plan. You can call the Nurse Advice Line 24/7, at no cost to you, to talk to a registered nurse who can: Answer your urgent care questions.
New to TRICARE
Learn more about TRICARE – watch an overview video and take the free public TRICARE Fundamental course online.
TRICARE For Life
866-773-0404 (TDD 866-773-0405)
TRICARE For Life is your Medicare-wraparound coverage for TRICARE-eligible beneficiaries who have Medicare Part A and B. TRICARE For Life beneficiaries can receive care at military hospitals and clinics, but only on a space-available basis. If you would like to receive your specialty care at Brooke Army Medical Center, please have your Medicare provider fax to (877) 875-0095.
TRICARE Plus | TRICARE
TRICARE Plus is a primary care program offered at some military hospitals and clinics. Each hospital or clinic leader decides if TRICARE Plus is available. BAMC TRICARE Plus Program is closed to new enrollment.
TRIACRE Pharmacy Program
The TRICARE Pharmacy Program provides the prescription drugs you need, when you need them, in a safe, easy, and affordable way.
Express Scripts, Inc.
More than 58,000 pharmacy locations are in the TRICARE retail pharmacy network, including national chains, grocery chains and independent pharmacies.
Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System | TRICARE
You must be registered in the DEERS Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS) to be eligible for TRICARE.
Customer Service Community Directory | TRICARE
The directory helps you connect with a Beneficiary Counseling and Assistance Coordinator (BCAC), Debt Collection Assistance Officer (DCAO), or other member of the customer service community. If you have questions or issues specific to a single clinic or hospital, contact someone listed for that facility. You may contact any customer service community representative for general TRICARE issues.
Medicare.gov: The Official U.S. Government Site for Medicare
Find doctors, providers, hospitals, plans and suppliers