The Disease Management Clinic will design a plan to meet the individual needs of each patient. Our Self-Management Education Program provides patients the tools and resources to successfully manage their chronic disease. The Disease Management Clinic staff provides care to enrolled patients. The Clinic is a multidisciplinary team of Nurse Practitioners, Nurse Educators, Health Technicians and Support Staff Our goal is to provide each patient with exceptional healthcare and educational support so that they are prepared to successfully meet the challenges of living with a chronic disease.
After hours, weekends, holidays if there is an emergency situation, please report to the nearest Emergency Room.
- Diabetic care and management
- Asthma care and management
- Monthly group diabetic management classes (4 part series)
- Asthma education
- Continues glucose monitors
- Insulin pump initiation and Management
- Gestational diabetes education classes
- Glucometer issue and teaching
- Blood Glucose Meters and initial training on the meter
Who Can Be Seen Here
- Active Duty Military
- TRICARE Prime
- TRICARE Plus
- Children must be the age of 17 years and older for diabetes care and 7 years and older for asthma education
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get an appointment at the Disease Management Clinic?
A. A referral from Primary Care Provider (PCM) is needed.
Q. How long are referrals valid?
A. Referrals are valid for 12 months.
Q. How do I get an appointment for a diabetic eye exams?
A. Appointments for diabetic eye exams for our patients can be booked by the clinic staff.