The mission for your Evans Occupational Therapy Team is to promote your Soldier readiness, endorse a healthy lifestyle and increase your optimal performance by using Occupational Therapy principles and practices.
- Children are not permitted in the clinic unless they are being treated (on a case-by-case basis) and should not be left unattended in the waiting area.
- As a medical education institution, may patients will be seen by interns or students with supervision provided by a board certified therapist.
- Elbow, Wrist, Hand, Digit, and Thumb Fractures
- Elbow and Wrist Nerve Injuries
- Soft Tissue Injuries of Elbow, Wrist, Hand and Digits
- Sprains and Strains of Wrist, Digits, and Thumb
- Digit Deformities
- Overuse Injuries
- Wound Care
- Surgical Cases
- Splinting Needs of the Upper Extremity
- Functional Restoration Program (Pain Management)
Who Can Be Seen Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get an appointment with an OT?
A. The OT clinic is a referral based clinic; referrals can come from your PCM or orthopedic provider.
ICE - Interactive Customer Evaluation
Your feedback is important to us. To submit a comment card, visit our Interactive Customer Evaluation page.