The Dermatology Clinic offers a full spectrum of medical and surgical care for diseases of the skin, hair, and nails to patients of all ages. We currently see eligible Tricare beneficiaries, to include active duty soldiers and their Tricare Prime enrolled dependents and retirees enrolled in Tricare Prime, by Dermatology specialty referral from the patient's PCM.
- Medical Dermatology: Diagnosis and therapy of dermatitis; eczema; psoriasis; acne; warts; infectious skin problems including viral, bacterial and fungal diseases; venereal diseases; blistering diseases; collagen vascular diseases; cutaneous manifestations of internal disease; hair and nail problems; moles and other skin growths; assessment of premalignant and malignant skin lesions
- Phototherapy: Ultraviolet light therapy (narrow band-UVB and PUVA) for the treatment of psoriasis, vitiligo, and other ultraviolet light-responsive disorders
- Laser Surgery: State-of-the-art lasers for the treatment of vascular birthmarks and many other vascular lesions, scar reduction, and hair reduction
- Pediatric Dermatology: Diagnosis and treatment of skin diseases in infants and children
- Patch Testing to define contact allergens
- Dermatological Surgery: Full spectrum of skin surgery procedures including excisions, flaps, nail surgery, laser, and chemical peels for solar damage
- Follow-up care for ultraviolet light therapy
- Suture removal
- Patch testing
Who Can Be Seen Here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How do I get an appointment at the Dermatology Clinic?
A. Your Primary Care Manager (PCM) must put in a referral. After the referral has been approved, you may call 719-526-2273 or 719-524-2273 to schedule an appointment, or call the office at 719-526-7185.
ICE - Interactive Customer Evaluation
Your feedback is important to us. To submit a comment card, visit our Interactive Customer Evaluation page.