Army Public Health Nursing
Army Public Health Nursing (APHN) provides a wide range of health promotion and disease prevention services to active duty military, retirees, dependents, and government employees. Specially trained military and civilian nurses use their expertise in offering a variety of classes, clinics, inspections, consultation, and community programs.
- TB Control and Surveillance Program
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI) Program Management & Surveillance
- HIV Program Management & Surveillance
- Seasonal Influenza Campaign
- Child Youth Services Health Consultant
- Rabies Prevention Program