The Evans Army Community Hospital Pediatric Clinic will provide quality care that develops family-centered partnerships, maximizes use of community-based health resources, ensures proper transitions of care and brings value to our patients, their families and our organization.
- Well Child Visits
- Sick Visits (same day appointments available)
- Annual School / Sports Physicals
- Medication Renewals / Guidance
Walk-Ins (from 8:30 - 11:45 a.m. and 1 - 3:30 p.m.)
- Suture / Staple removal
- Skin testing for tuberculosis (PPD placement)
- Drop off forms for CYS/school/sports physical, if recent well visit recorded
- Strep throat testing (For ages 3 years and older) If your child DOES NOT have a fever and sore throat, we will not test your child for strep. Please make an appointment with a provider.
- Children will receive their scheduled immunizations during well visit appointments.
- Flu shots, subsequent HPV shots and catch-up immunizations are available by appointment only. Call the appointment line at (719)526-2273 to schedule.
- If you have questions regarding your child’s immunizations, please contact the Pediatric Clinic.
Who Can Be Seen Here
- TRICARE Prime: Infants and children from birth to age 18
- Appointments are space available, same day, after 2:00 p.m. for TRICARE Standard and Reserve Select
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do I need an Appointment for a medication refill?
A. You can send a secure message to your provider through the MHS Genesis Patient Portal or call the appointment line at (719)526-2273. If you need to be seen, we will schedule an appointment for you.
Q. Can I get a physical form filled out without an appointment?
A. If your child has a recent physical on file; your provider can fill this out for you without an appointment. If your child is younger than 18 months, the physical must have occurred in the past 3 months. If your child is over 18 months old, the visit must have occurred in the past 9 months. Otherwise, please schedule an appointment with your provider.
ICE - Interactive Customer Evaluation
Your feedback is important to us. To submit a comment card, visit our Interactive Customer Evaluation page.