Embedded Behavioral Health
Embedded Behavioral Health Services delivers patient-centered care to active duty military personnel. The clinics assure evidenced-based treatment and interventions are utilized, and that they are delivered by highly trained multi-disciplinary staff. The clinics are wellness-oriented and provide primary and secondary levels of care with the goal of returning the military member back to service.
If you are in crisis, please do not hesitate to seek assistance from local emergency services (Call 911). Of course, you can always access our clinic, or if after hours, go to the EACH Emergency Department for care.
- Psychotherapy/Psychological Counseling
- Group Therapy Options
- Psychiatric Inpatient Hospital Referrals
- Crisis Intervention
- Medication Management
- Psychological Testing Services
- Specialty School Evaluations
- Clinical Case Management Activities
- Consultation Services for Command
- Fitness for Duty/Retention Exams
- Off-post Referrals
- Chapter Processing
- Intensive Outpatient Referrals
- Command Directed Behavioral Health Evaluations
- All EBHTs offer walk-in services during posted business hours. Please be advised that wait times may vary
Who Can Be Seen Here
- Active Duty Military
- National Guard and Reservists on orders should go to Building 1830 for behavioral health care
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Do you do evaluations for Recruiting and Drill Instructor Schools?
A. Yes, evaluations are done by appointment only.
Q. Can I receive my behavioral health records?
A. Yes, but the request must be made in writing through the Patient Administrative Division at EACH. Record requests require a Release of Information (ROI) form be completed that specifies what records are needed and over what period of time they should be gathered.